Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alison Hates Ring-Dips

Wednesday, 18 March

Taking today off to wander around the National Mall, taking pictures of it with "Flat Stanley." This is good for several reasons: one, I love taking photos of DC, and two, my arms are tired. Back at it tomorrow.

Tuesday, 17 March--Happy Saint Patrick's Day

WOD:

5 Rounds for time:

400m Run
10 Ring-dips
15 Burpees

I was very tired today, but did my best. Finished the entire workout in 22:43. I did modified Ring-dips. They hurt my back so much but I can't seem to do true Ring-dips yet. I am, however, able to hold myself up on the rings for the first time ever. The run was fine. I got beeped at by some boys, so...I guess that was cool. Burpees were...burpees. Not the best workout ever, but I did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment