Monday, March 9, 2009

Catch Up Alison, Gosh!

Alright, I'm lazy. Actually I was just really busy. Sue me.

Saturday, 7 March and Sunday 8 March

These were my rest days. I didn't even go to yoga. It was kind of nice. I am ready for today though.

Friday, 6 March

WOD: "Barbara"
5 rounds of each for time with a 3 minute rest between each round:

20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

My total time was 40 min, 21 sec. My arms were dead, so I only managed to do 10 Pull-ups on the blue band and had to do the rest with the green one. I also started the first 3 rounds with 10 true Push-ups. For the rest I did modified. Getting better. Sit-ups and Squats were no problem.

Thursday, 5 March

WOD:
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes:
10 Box Jumps
10 Wall Balls
10 Push-ups
1 Rope/Net/Bar Climb

I did 5.5 rounds in 20 minutes, with the first two rounds doing true Push-ups. I also found out I can do box jumps on the highest box (30 inches tall). I used a 12 lb medicine ball for the Wall Balls, which is up from the 10 lb one I used before this workout. Also, 5 Net climbs kind of suck and definitely make me go slower, but I did all of them. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment