Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dan: Saturday 7 March 2009

I have one workd for today: ugh.  I did NOT want to go work out because I was so exhausted from Barbra yesterday.  However, I manned up and went to the gym.  

We did "Fight Gone Bad" which is one of the CrossFit benchmark workouts.  You do three rounds of five workouts with one minute in between each round. The goal is to do as many of the exercises as possible in one minute.  The exercises are:
Wall Ball
Sumo Dead Lift High Pull
Box Jump
Push Press
Row (measure by calories)

My times were:
Round 1
Wall Ball - 20 with a 16lb ball
Sumo Dead Lift High Pull - 15 with 75lbs
Box Jump - 20 on the mid-sized box
Push Press - 15 with 75lbs
Row  - 20 calories

Round 2
Wall Ball - 19 with a 20lb ball
Sumo Dead Lift High Pull - 14 with 75lbs
Box Jump - 17 on the mid-sized box
Push Press - 14 with 75lbs
Row  - 19 calories

Round 3
Wall Ball - 17 with a 20lb ball
Sumo Dead Lift High Pull - 13 with 75lbs
Box Jump - 17 on the mid-sized box
Push Press - 13 with 75lbs
Row  - 16 calories

We finished by taking turns flipping a 4ft tire around the building (400 meters).  I was completely exhausted.  I don't plan on doing anything  until Monday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment