Monday, March 23, 2009

She's Baaaack!

Ok kids, I know I haven't posted since last Wednesday. No excuses. Let's catch up.

Saturday, 21 March and Sunday, 22 March

Rest days. Actually, we helped our friend move to a new house and then packed our own stuff up in preparation for our move next weekend. Lots of lifting, but it was a much needed break. Ready to get at it today.

Friday, 20 March

WOD: Hoover Ball

We played for 2 hours. Afterwards, I was freakin' tired. The balls were 8 and 10 lbs, then 6, 8, and 10 lbs the second hour when there were more people.

Then we drank beer.

Thursday, 19 March

WOD: As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes

5 Pull-ups
Traveling KettleBell Swings
15 Squats

I did the Pull-ups with the blue band with no problem. The Traveling KB Swings are horrible. I did them with 25 lbs. It was really rough. So rough, in fact, it made the air squats hard to do. Meh. I did 5.5 rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment