Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dan: Tuesday 3 March 2008

I forgot to post my results last night, so here they go.  The workout was: 
Pull-up Ladder 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1
Rest 5mins
H2H KB drill: Swings, Figure 8, High Pull Split Squat
5rounds:
1min work/ 30 rest


I didn't have any problems with the pull-ups, which is a minor miracle.  I still have to cheat a little because I can't do a pull-up from full extension.  If I start just above full extension, then I can do it without any problems.  

I didn't have much trouble with the workout either.  I used a 16kg bell for the swings and could probably go heavier next time.  I used a 25lb bell for the figure 8 and high pull squat.  I didn't want to go too heavy with these because I need work on the "flip" part of the exercise.  However, I will probably go to 35/30 for the next workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment