Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Please, Sir, can I have some More?

Wednesday, 22 April

Rest Day

Tuesday, 21 April

WOD: Michael

For Time:
800m Run
50 Situps
50 Back-Extentions

This was a nice break from the upper body. The running helped my legs loosen up a bit. I am still pretty tight from Saturday/Monday. I stretched a lot but I think those about of lunges would hurt anybody. The Situps and Back-Extensions were great. I finished in 21:24. Not too bad.

Monday, 21 April

WOD: Angie

For Time:
100 Pull-Ups
100 Push-Ups
100 Situps
100 Squats

I did all the Pull-Ups with Ol' Blue. It took me quite a while but I finished them all. I also managed to do 50 true Push-Ups. I mixed them in with modified ones as well. The Situps and Squats were good, excpet that my legs were still burnt from Saturday's most excellent workout. I finished in 31:13. This was my first time attempting Angie.

No comments:

Post a Comment