Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ring Dips of Awesomeness

Now that my back has unlocked slightly from yesterday's workout, I can post my results.

Monday, 27 April

WOD:

5 Rounds for Time:

21 SDLHP
21 Ring-Dips

I hate Ring-Dips. This is not a new phenomena. I can't do real ones yet and the modified one kill my lower back. I was dreading them until Kathryn (there's your shoutout!) suggested I do them in a box with my feet elevated until I can do them correctly on the actual rings. They were still tough but at least they didn't hurt my back! That is great. Maybe I won't dread them so much any more. I used 65lbs for the SDLHP and almost knocked my teeth out on the very last rep of the very last set. I should start wearing a mouth guard. I finished in 24:03.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shoutout. I have been checking the blog since I got home from crossfit last night. Now I can move on with my day.

    ReplyDelete