Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shoulders? What Shoulders?

Tuesday, 28 April

WOD: Barbara

5 Rounds for Time:

20 Pull-Ups
30 Push-Ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

So, Barbara is a tough one. Reminds me of my grandma, who's name is Barbara and she is one tough and stubborn old bird. She is also crazy and loves to rollerblade around my hometown at age 73, but that is a different story. Anyway, back to the WOD. I did the Pull-Ups with Ol' Blue and I kind of kipped. I don't have kipping down yet and I thought I would try it today just to see if I could get it at all. Needs work. Started off the first 3 rounds of Push-Ups with 10 true Push-Ups then switched to modified. Did only modified ones for rounds 4 and 5. Sit-Ups and Squats were no problem. Today, however, my shoulders are so fried it was hard to get dressed for work. I finished in 37:14. Previous time was 40:21 and I did only 10 true Push-Ups. Something must be getting better.

1 comment:

  1. I have added this site to my Cell Phone Favorites list, keep them coming

    ReplyDelete