Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Go Team Bukowski!

So Dan and I accidentally showed up in matching workout clothes yesterday. How cute. ::gagging:: Because of this, we were partners for the WOD.

Monday, 11 May

WOD:
For Time:

3 times: 250m Row/Rack Position KB Hold

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3: Ball Slams/plank (Push-Up Position)

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3: Wall Balls/Wall Sits

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3: SDLHP/Steering Wheels

3 times: 250m Row/ Rack Position KB Hold

Started off with 16kg KB for the holds but eventually had to go to 20lb KBs by the end. I could hold the heavier ones but I couldn't breathe for some reason when I did it. Even holding the 20lb KBs made it difficult to breathe. I didn't like it so much. The other stations went well. I used a 20lb ball for Ball Slams, 16 lb ball for Wall Balls, 65lbs for the SDLHP, and 5lb plate for Steering Wheels. We were kind of slow because of me using heavier weights but I managed to make it through the whole thing relatively smoothly. We finished in 35:30.

1 comment:

  1. I refuse to believe that was an accident.

    ReplyDelete