Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There's No Crying in CrossFit!

The WOD we did today makes me extremely frustrated and mad every time we do it. We don't do it that often, but still, I have a hard time doing 2 of the 3 exercises. When I get really mad and frustrated, I cry. However, since there is no crying in CrossFit, I yell and swear and look mean.

Tuesday, 26 May

WOD: JT

For Time:

21-15-9

Handstand Push Ups
Ring Dips
Push Ups

I started on the Ring Dips so we could rotate evenly. I actually was able to do the modified Ring Dips with my legs out for the first round and half of the second. I had to move them into chair position for the rest. Those are getting better. I also managed to do one real ring dip at the beginning. Impressive, I know. The Push-Ups weren't too bad and I only did a few modified ones of those. The Handstand Push Ups...well, they need some work. I'll leave it at that. I finished in 20:33 or something like that. I had a hard time listening because I was pretty mad at the Handstand Push Ups and my wimpy shoulders/arms/wrists.


Monday's WOD was a good way to get back into it after the not-Zone approved weekend I had in Chicago that involved Chicago style deep dish pizza and a lot of beer.

Monday, 25 May--Lest We Forget

WOD: Mr. Joshua

For Time:

5 Rounds Of:
400m Run
30 GHD Sit-Ups
15 Dead Lifts 250lbs

As mentioned before, because we have only one GHD machine, we have to share it. I did two rounds of 30 GHD Sit-Ups on the machine and used the Ab-Mat for the rest. I did 105lbs for the Dead Lifts. I finished in 27:39.

No comments:

Post a Comment