Friday, May 15, 2009

The Work-it Circuit

I would like to admit up front that I hate Traveling KB Swings more than any other exercise in CrossFit. That being said, here is yesterday's WOD:

Thursday, 14 May

WOD: Circuit

Team Step-up Ladder 1-5 on 18” box with 44# overhead
Team Box Jump Ladder 1-5 on 24” box
Team Step-up Ladder 1-5 on 18” box with 44# in Rack position
Team Box Jump Ladder 1-5 on 24” box
Team Step-up Ladder 1-5 on 18” box with 44# in Suitcase position
Team Box Jump Ladder 1-5 on 24” box

Then:

Three Sets:
10x Jump Squat
Traveling KB Swings
60 sec Plank (on elbows)

Then:

4 Sets:
30/30 Mountain Climbers
60 sec Rest in Plank (on hands)

This worout took forever but it was a good one (minus the Traveling KB Swings). For the OH Step-Ups, I used a 25lb KB. For the other weighted Step-Ups, I used a 30lb KB. I used the 45lb bar for the Jumping Squats and the 25lb KB for the Traveling KB Swings. The Plank on elbows were fine. I could do about 20 mountain climbers each leg for eeach set before I had to rest for a few seconds. I was struggling for the last couple Plank on hands. But whatever, it was good. I was definitely worn out afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment