Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ouch

Yesterday's WOD was not a good one for me though it is one of my favorite workouts. For whatever reason, I did not feel very well after the first sprint. I don't know why. Nothing was different that usual. However, it resulted in a less than stellar performance and rather nasty headache afterwards.

Monday, 29 June

WOD: 4 Rounds for Time of:

10 Burpees
50m Sprint
10 Squats
50m Sprint
10 Tricep Push-Ups
50m Sprint
10 Tuck Jumps
50m Sprint
10 Plyo Push-Ups
50m Sprint
10 Jump Squats
50m Sprint

I did modified Tricep and Plyo Push-Ups, although I can't decide which is harder, modified or true Plyo Push-Ups. Everything else went as well as possible. I finished in 25:19. Not the best time but I still finished it.

Hopefully today goes a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment