Tuesday, June 23, 2009

These Things Hurt

So today's workout basically consisted on 2 WODs and it was completely ridiculous (in a totally good way, of course).

Tuesday, 23 June

WOD:

Part 1: Cindy

As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 Minutes of:

5 Pull-Ups
10 Push-Ups
15 Squats

Used good Ol' Blue for the Pull-Ups. I did true Push-Ups the entire time (woot!). This will be more impressive in a second, when you find out how many rounds I got through. Squats were no problem. I finished 11 rounds. For those of you keeping score at home, that is 110 true Push-Ups. Hells yes.

Part 2:

4 Rounds of:

400m Run
10 Clean and Jerks 95/65 lbs

Um, woah. I did the prescribed weight and focused on form. The first round was shaky but I got better after that. I was slow, but I finished them all and did them as well as I could. I really do enjoy Olympic lifts.

Then we did abs just for kicks.


1 comment:

  1. I only know two other women your age who can do more than 50 push ups in 10-20 minutes. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete