Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to the Grind

So we have been on vacation the past week and I haven't had a chance to update since before we left. When we were on vacation, we did a few workouts, but nothing too strenuous because we did a week long WOD that Dan likes to call "Fighting Poseidon For Time" AKA surfing. Here are some pictures as proof:

BOO! I can't them to load. I'll have to try it later. Stay tuned.

Anyway, yesterday was the first day back at the gym for us and it was a good WOD to get back into it.

Monday, 13 July

WOD: 5 Rounds for Time of:

1 Rope Climb
15 Ring Dips
15 Toes to Bar
15 KB Wall Ball Subs

Again, I prefer the net, so I climbed that. I did jumping Ring Dips and it wasn't till the last round that I almost failed on them. I managed to do 2 rounds of legit Toes to Bar but the had to switch to L-Sits. For whatever reason, Toes to Bar hurts my back. Hopefully I will get past that but until then, I will do as much as I can. I used a 25lb KB for the Wall Ball Subs. I finished in 37:18. I probably could have finished faster but, according to Jason, I was talking too much. He must of mistook my wheezing for speech. It is an easy mistake to make;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment