Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Barbells

I am going to start off by saying I didn't like yesterday's WOD at all. I find trying to balance barbells very difficult and frustrating. Also, it is 9 million degrees with 100% humidity, which makes the barbells slip through my hands. I had chalk everywhere.

Tuesday, 30 June

WOD: 2 Rounds of:

Right arm barbell Push-Press 12 reps
Left arm Deadlift 12 reps
Run 800m
Left arm barbell Push-Press 12 reps
Right arm Deadlift 12 reps
Run 800m

I used a 35lb barbell for the Push-Presses and 75lbs for the Deadlifts. My left arm is still not as strong as my right arm (well, either that or I majorly lack coordination with lefty. It is probably a combination of both), so even with the 35lb bar, I struggled. The one arm Deadlift is an awkward movement but was easier for me that the PP. Running was not a big deal. I don't know what my time was other than slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment