Thursday, July 30, 2009

Burpee Bonanza!

Yesterday's WOD was...I don't want to say "great" because it'll imply that I enjoyed it (I didn't MIND it) and want to do it more often (which I don't)...but it was challenging in a good way. So challenging, in fact, that I am having a hard time moving around today, which would be bad except I have a really sweet rolling desk chair at work that makes moving easier.

Wednesday, 29 July

WOD: Burpee Bonanza (I am calling it this because I can, but it isn't the "official" name)

1600m Run
25 Burpees
800m Run
50 Burpees
400m Run
75 Burpees

So...Yeah. I ran and did Burpees until I was finished and it took me 35:48. This is my first attempt at this workout. I felt good afterward but started feeling the effects last night and really felt them going down the stairs of my apartment building this morning. I heart CrossFit!

No comments:

Post a Comment