Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't Talk to Me!

Once again, I am not a joy to be around when I am working out particularly hard. Such was the case yesterday.

Tuesday, 28 July

WOD: For Time:

100 Thrusters (95/65lbs)
Every 2 minutes: 3 Pull-Ups, 5 Push-Ups, 10 Squats

Jason said the Pull-Ups, Push-Ups, and Squats were "motivators" to get through the Thrusters faster. They were, however, trying to motivate me to toss my cookies. I managed to hold it in. I did the Thrusters at 65lbs and they went surprisingly well. I used Ol' Blue for the Pull-Ups and had to do some modified Push-Ups. The Squats were all right. It took me about a minute to to the Pull-Ups, Push-Ups, and Squats and I did about 8 Thrusters on average. I tried to do 1- as many times as I could. Some rounds it worked, some rounds it didn't. I completed the WOD in 20:38. My goal was to be under 20 minutes flat, but...next time. I can do it.

I have already seen the wonderful pain Jason has planned for us today and almost tossed my cookies again. AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment