Friday, July 24, 2009

More Squats? Fantastic.

I was really debating about going to do the WOD yesterday. Admittedly, I was tired from the 3 days previous and I know that I needed to rest eventually. However, I spent 8 hours straight editing Army regulations at work so by 4 pm I needed to do something other than sit and stare at a screen. So I went to CrossFit. Cures what ails you!

Thursday, 23 July

WOD:

Shoulder Press Complex

3x3x3x1x1x1

I started with 45lbs and eventually made it up to 85lbs. I attempted 95 and then 90 but couldn't do a straight Shoulder Press with those weights. My new max is 85lbs. It previously was 75. Coolio.

5 Rounds for Time:

30 Push-Ups
Waiter's Walk 50 lbs
30 Squats

I managed to do 15 true Push-Ups for the first three rounds and had to do modified for the rest. I used 35lbs for the Waiter's Walk. The Squats were surprisingly easy. I thought I was going to have a harder time with them since we have done Squats and/or Wall-Balls every day this week. I finished in 13:10. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment