Friday, July 31, 2009

Yesterday's WOD was a good one. It was pretty challenging being that the previous WODs completely ripped up my legs and shoulders. I would like to try this one again when I am not so tired.

Thursday, 30 July

WOD: Five Rounds for Time of:

800m Run
25 Sit-Ups
15 Pull-Ups
1 Rope/Net Climb

I really did pace myself on the 800m Run. I am not a fast runner and knowing that I had to do 5 rounds of it plus other things made me really go as fast as I could without worrying about burning out halfway through the workout. The Sit-Ups were a welcome movement. I used Ol' Blue for the Pull-Ups. I am still having a hard time with Pull-Ups. I can do a few unassisted but I my arms have to be completely rested to do so. I am getting frustrated. We were out of chalk too, so I opted for some grip-gloves and while they made the Pull-Ups easier, OUCH! I climbed the Net each time. For the first 2 rounds I used a new technique and could make it up fast. However, by round 3, my grip was failing so I had to take is a little slower. I finished in 46:04 and my hand were ripped almost raw. They feel better today though. I liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment