Thursday, September 10, 2009

How I got on CrossFit Probation

So Tuesday's WOD was a bit rough on me. I was sore from the KB circuit and pretty tired from work and life in general. I know, I know: boo hoo.

Tuesday, 8 September

WOD:

M.E. Supine Floor Press 3x3x3x1x1x1

For time:
25 Double Unders
25 Kettlebell Swings, 1.5 pood
25 Sit Ups
Run 400m
25 Hang Squat Cleans, 40 pound dumbbells
25 Back Extensions
Row 500m
25 One Arm Snatches, 40 pound dumbells
25 Knees to Elbows
Run 400m
25 Push Press, 40 pound dumbells
25 Romanian Deadlifts, 40 pound dumbells

For the Floor Press, I pushed myself and managed to get up to 155lbs with help from a spotter. I think my new max weight is 145lbs. That is sweet.

The rest of the WOD was ridiculous. I alternated between 25 and 30 lb dumb bells depending on what was available. According to certain instructors, my form for Rowing and Romanian Deadlifts left much to be desired, hence the probation. Whatevs. I do what I want. Actually, I didn't know either was off, so it was good he pointed it out. I still do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment