Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Push Press Max

Yesterday's WOD made me feel super strong until we came to the last portion of it. Then I felt weak and stupid, as Ring Dips usually do.

Tuesday, 22 September

WOD:

Max Effort Push Press:

3x3x3x1x1x1

As Many Rounds A Possible in 15 Minutes of:

10Ring Dips
10 Burpees

So the first part of the WOD was super. I maxed at 115lbs for Push Press. My previous max was 100lbs. That is a significant increase and I am happy with it.

The rest of the WOD was no so great. I did modified Ring Dips instead of Jumping Ring Dips mostly to see if they still hurt my back. They didn't as long as I kept my legs bent. You know what would be super? If I could do REAL Ring Dips. Soon. The Burpees were Burpees. There is not much more you can say. I finished 6.5 rounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment