Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All The Way Down

The last few days at CrossFit have been trying, as per usual.

Tuesday, 17 November

WOD: Strength plus Anita

ME Dead Lift

WOD: Anita

50-40-30-20-10

Box Jumps
Sit-Ups
400m Run between rounds

The Dead Lift has a rep and weight progression that I can't remember but my 5 rep max was 175lbs. I could have probably done more but the last time I tried to do too much I wrenched my back and was sore for weeks. 175 was ok for today.

Anita went all right. I used the 24 in box (I think) for all of the Box Jumps. Sit-Ups were fine, and the run actually went well. I don't know the time. It was around 30 minutes I suspect.

Monday, 16 November

WOD: All the Way Down, All the Way Up.

3 Rounds:

25 Push-Ups
15 Thrusters 95/65lbs
25 Push-Ups
15 Pull-Ups
25 Push-Ups
30 Squats
25 Push-Ups
1 Net Climb

For this I did modified Push-Ups. because for those of you who are slow on the uptake, there are a total of 300 Push-Ups included in the WOD. Ok, so I did the first 25 as true Push-Ups, but after that, my wrists couldn't handle any more. I used 65lbs for the Thrusters and Ol' Blue for the Pull-Ups. The Squats and Net Climb were fine. I finished in 34:44. I like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment