Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ouch and Ouch

Yesterday's WOD was very trying. I am still ridiculously sore from Monday and Tuesday (mostly Monday) so yesterday was a real challenge.

Wednesday, 18 November

WOD:

800m Run
50 Push Press 95/65lbs
50 Burpees
50 KB Swings
800m Run
50 Hang Power Cleans 135/95lbs
50 Ring Dips
50 Pull-Ups
800m Run

The runs were pathetic. I pretty much just hobbled the first 2 because my shin-splints were talking to me. Mostly they were saying "Please stop! We'll do anything!" and then they whimpered a little. The last run was alright. I used 65lbs for both the Push Press and the Hang Power Cleans, 30lbs for the KB Swings, the box for Ring Dips, and Ol' Blue for Pull-Ups. The Burpees weren't so bad except my shoulders were so sore it took me quite awhile to bang out 50 of them. The WOD quickly became "For Completion" instead of "For Time" I finished in 50 minutes and some seconds, which I don't remember. I would like to try this one again when I am not so sore.

In other news: Jason! When are you coming back!?!?! We miss you and your ridiculous Frog Hops (ok, we don't miss your Frog Hops). You should come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment