Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Bench Press Max and Other Miracles

Yesterday's WOD was great. Today, however, my shoulders are fried so I am really hoping today is a lower body workout. Yep, yep, yep.

Tuesday, 8 December

WOD:

M.E. Bench Press

3x3x3x1x1x1

As Many Rounds As Possible in 15 Minutes of:

20 KB Snatches (10R/10L)
20 Wall Balls

I started the Bench Press at 75lbs and easily made my way up to 95lbs. I remember when that was may max. Weird. I finally ended on 135 and that was tough for me, but I got it. I feel pretty awesome about it.

The rest of the workout was tough. I used a 30lb KB for the Snatches and a 12lb ball for the Wall Balls. I got through 4 full rounds and almost half of another round in 15 minutes. Needless to say between the Rowing on Monday and yesterday's WOD, my arms are TIRED!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment