Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walk Like a......Farmer

Yesterday's WOD was punishing and I hurt all over. As soon as I am done with this, I am so going to foam roller.

Wednesday, 16 December

WOD: 5 Rounds for Time of:

4oom Run
1 Net/Rope climb
21 Wall Ball Cleans
Farmer's Walk

I though running was going to be hard for me today because of the Burpee Box Jumps we did yesterday but it wasn't too bad. I bet it was because it was so cold outside, my legs were so numb so I couldn't actually feel the shin splints. Hey, whatever works. The Net Climbs were fine, although my grip was failing badly the last round. I used a 12 lb ball for the Wall Ball Cleans. I think next time we do any sort of Wall Balls where there aren't a ton of them I am going to try the 16lb ball. I can throw the 12lb one pretty easily to the 10 ft mark. I used 30lb dumbbells for the Farmer's Walk with the thought that I was going to have to go down in weight eventually. However, I used them the whole time. It was awesome. I finished in 44:37. The Farmer's Walk definitely slowed me down big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment