Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ba-ba-ba Ba-baaaaaarbara Ann!

Barbara has always been a tough WOD. Yesterday was no different. It let me blow off some frustration, though, and that is always a good thing.

Monday, 11 January


WOD: Barbara


5 Rounds, each for time of:

20 Pull-Ups
30 Push-Ups
40 Sit-Ups
50 Squats

3 minute rest between rounds

You are, in fact, supposed to keep track of how fast you do each round. Unfortunately, I have no means of doing this. I really need to get my watch fixed. Anyway, Matt had us mix up the types of Pull-Ups, Push-Ups, and Sit-Ups we did. I varied my Pull-Ups between Ol' Blue, Rows, and Jumping. For the Push-Ups I did modified regular ones and Diamonds. PS, diamonds are NOT a girl's best friend. For the Sit-Ups I changed between regular Sit-Ups, Berry Pickers, and Obliques. I finished in 35:43. My previous best was 37 minutes flat. Cool.

And now for a Barbara that EVERYBODY loves:


No comments:

Post a Comment