Monday, January 4, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

It is official. Today is our one year anniversary of CrossFit. Cool, I know. A year ago, I was doing very pitiful look Wall Balls with an 8lb ball, I couldn't do a real Push-Up to save my life, and Thin Mint was my friend on Pull-Ups. I could barely Bench Press 85lbs and could Push Press the bar. Today, I can do so much more than that. I have come a long way and it feels awesome. I mean, I came so far this past year that I am now setting goals for myself that I never thought I would even try. That is fantastic. Anyway, enough celebration, let's get down to the WOD.

Monday, 4 January 2010

WOD: Cindy

AMRAP in 20 Minutes of:

5 Pull-Ups
10 Push-Ups
15 Squats

I did at least 10 rounds for sure, but may have completed 11. My goal was to make it through the workout without any modifications and I did it! I did kipping Pull-Ups and true Push-Ups. I was really tired at the end, but that doesn't matter. I felt really good about this WOD.
I also found out today that I can hold myself up in a handstand position for 30 seconds. Actually probably long, but not much longer. That was cool.

Anyway, here is a picture of me from last year (ok, like a week ago) doing a pitiful job on a WOD and trying not to die:

1 comment:

  1. Nice shoulder Press form on the lady in white

    ReplyDelete