Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ribbit Ribbit

Ouch. That is all I have to say.

Saturday, 16 January


WOD: 5 Rounds for Time

50m Frog Hop
50m Sprint
30 Lateral Hops (15L/15R)
25m Senders

This is basically what it sounds like. Senders are simply obstacles you have to jump over and they included things like the fight pads stacked on top of each other, benches, and box jump boxes. I managed to Sprint every round. I also finished dead last at 32:26, emphasis on dead.


That's me holding on for dear life.


Friday, 15 January


WOD: Nancy

5 Rounds for Time of:
400m Run
15 OHS

This is absolutely my favorite. I did 65# for the OHS. Running was hard for me as my hips/lower back seized up during the second round and didn't ever un-seize. I have no idea why, I haven't  had back trouble in a long time. It definitely slowed me down and by the last round I was hobbling. I still finished in 18:02. My best is 17:25. Next time I will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment