Monday, February 15, 2010

Kelly and Other Atrocities

So the snow has stopped (for now) and we are all dug out and most of the roads are at least a little clear. This means we can all hit the gym! Wohoo!!

Monday, 15 February


WOD: Rowing Kelly


5 Rounds for Time of:

500m Row
30 Box Jumps
30 Wall Balls

Usually Kelly has a 400m Run, but since there is approximately 36 feet of snow outside, we Rowed. I used a 12lb ball for Wall Balls and the black top box for the Jumps. It was really rough with the Rowing. I finished in 44:02.

Saturday, 13 February


WOD:


4 Rounds for Time of:

10 Ring Dips
20 Deadlifts (225#)
30 Burpees

Well, first off, there is no way I can do 225# Deadlifts so I scaled it down to 125# for all the rounds. Barry showed me how to use a band for the Ring Dips so now I can use that instead of doing Jumping Ring Sips. It rocks. The Burpees weren't too bad either, but don't tell Jason that. I finished in 32:36 I think.

Friday, 12 February


WOD: Barbara


5 Rounds for Time of:

20 Pull-Ups
30 Push-Ups
40 Sit-Ups
50 Squats

3 Minutes Rest between rounds

For this, we did Bulgarian Pull-Ups using the rings. I liked this a lot since I am actually able to do them now. I did have to do modified Push-Ups. The Sit-Ups and Squats weren't too hard. I don't know my time for this workout, but I think I did well.

Thursday, 11 February


WOD: Fight Gone Horrible

5 Rounds: 1 minutes per station, 1 minutes rest between rounds

Wall Balls
SDLHP 55/75
Box Jumps
Push Press 55/75
Rowing

I don't like Fight Gone Bad. Mostly because of the SDLHP. Anyway, I used the 16lb ball for Wall Balls, 55# for SDLHP, and 75# for Push Press. It was tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment