Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dead Lifts and Other Back Wrenching Exercises

Just kidding. If you do Deadlifts properly, then you shouldn't really hurt your back. It is the Deadlift/Running combo that tends to make mine sore. Neat!

Tuesday, March 16


WOD:


ME Deadlift

3 Rounds for time of:

400m Run
1 Rope Climb
10 Jumping Ring Dips
10 KTE
20 KB Swings

The Deadlifts went well. I made it up to 185, which is good for me. I would like to keep increasing that though. I wonder what my one rep max is. I'll have to try it out and see sometime.

The rest of the WOD went well. Running felt good, although my back started to lock up during the last 400m. I need new shoes. I use a 16kg KB for the Swings and climbed the Net. Overall it went well. I don't know my time but that is ok. I liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment