Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Yeah, I know. Get over it.

The most important thing that happened this last month is my new max OHS, which is 115.

Today was the dreaded partner WOD, but I got the cutest partner available at the gym. Yes, DTM. Like you even had to ask. Anyway, here was the WOD:

3x
250m Run
KB Rack Holds

10, 9, 8, 7...3
Wall Balls
Wall Sits

10, 9, 8, 7...3
Ball Slams
Planks

10, 9, 8, 7...3
SDLHP
Steering Wheels

3x
250m Row
KB Rack Holds

I used a 16lb ball for the Wall Balls, a 20lb ball for Slams, 75lbs for the SDLHP and 10lbs for the Steering Wheels. We finished in 34:27. Slower than previously but more weight, so I felt pretty good about that. I know I slowed down DTM but it was good to be his partner because he really encourages me to push myself.

This photo makes me laugh.



1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad you were able to update your blog for us fans :-), I'm sad I missed this WOD..

    ReplyDelete