Friday, March 19, 2010

Leg Break

This week had been leg heavy, so I wanted to do something to give them a break. I rooted around the CrossFit blog world a bit for some inspiration and found a super cool site called Hardass Fitness. It is a CrossFit affiliate in Hawaii and I like their extremely creative WODs. Anyway, I used one of them today:

Friday, 19 March


WOD: Almost Cindy


AMRAP in 20 minutes of:

5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 KB Swings (instead of squats. You're welcome.)

I had two goals for this WOD. 1) I wanted to do all unmodified Pull-Ups and Push-Ups and 2) I wanted to do at least 10 rounds. However, it was more important for me to do unmodified movements than complete 10 rounds. I managed to complete 9 rounds without anything modified!! Wohoo! I might have been able to start a 10th round, but the UPS guy showed up and wanted the gym to hold a package for the business next door and I had to sign for it. I did make him wait until I finished my Push-Ups for the round I was on. Thanks UPS.

However, if his truck looked like this, I would have let it slide:

No comments:

Post a Comment