Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yay for Overhead Squats!



I was absolutely worn out today. That is not an excuse, it is just fact. I was pathetic. However, the good thing about that is that I can be less pathetic next time.

Wednesday, 17 March--Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

2 x 800m in 4:30

3 Rounds for time:

15 Wall Ball Burpees
30 Double Unders or 90 Singles
15 Box Jumps
30 Double Unders or 90 Singles
7 OHS (95/65)

The 2 800m runs were rough. I managed to finished the first in 3:26, which I thought was pretty good for me. The second one was not as good, it was 4:05. My back locked up terribly and really slowed me down. I would like to try it again later.

The Wall Ball Burpees were killer. I used a 12lb ball. I did Singles for the Jump Rope and 65lbs for the OHS. I finished in 22:40. Overall, it went well. I am glad tomorrow is rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment