Sunday, April 11, 2010

Filthy Fifty

Yesterday we did the Filthy Fifty, rather tough WOD that requires you to do a succession of 10 movements at 50 reps each. Fun times.

Saturday, April 10


WOD: Filthy Fifty

50 Box Jumps
50 Jumping Pull-Ups
50 KB Swings (1 pood)
50 Walking Lunges (25L/25R)
50 KTE
50 Push Press (45)
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Balls (20/12)
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders

This went as well as it could go. As per usual  I started with the Wall Balls (using a 12 pounder) because I like to get the last 3 out of the way. I used a 1 pood or 16kg KB for the Swings and the 45lb bar for the Push Presses. I was really kind of hurting throughout this entire WOD. My hands are really ripped up and gripping anything hurts. They are healing up nicely and should be as good as new in a couple days though. I finished in 38:05. My previous time was 38:44 but I used a heavier Wall Ball and did regular Pull-Ups instead of Jumping. My times for this are all over the place but that is alright. As long as I stay under 40 minutes (I would like to get that down to 35), I am happy. I would like to try this on a day where I am completely fresh and ready to go though. You know, just to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment