Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rule #28

Don't fwhap yourself with the assistance band while doing Ring Dips. I did and got a nice bruise on my thigh. It shows up nicely through my pasty pale skin.

It has been awhile.

Tuesday, 28 April


WOD: 

Deadlift

AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
10 Box Jumps
10 KB Swings
10 Ring Dips
10 Overhead Plate Lunges

I went light on the Deadlifts because I am tired of hurting my back and not being able to run well for days afterward. I was up to 135. I know I can do way more but it just isn't worth it to me. What is the point of being able to Deadlift 200lbs when you can't move the next day?

The rest of the WOD went alright minus the assistance band fwhapping. I am not sure how many rounds I got through but it was at least 5. I used the tallest box for Box Jumps, 16kg for Swings, switched between Ol' Blue and Lil' Red for the Ring Dips, and used the 25lb plate for OHL. Overall it went well.

In other news, this picture is kind of ridiculous:

No comments:

Post a Comment