Friday, April 30, 2010

Toes To Bar

I found a picture that totally describes my life:


Yesterday's WOD was good but my shoulders and arms are very tired today.

Thursday, 29 April


WOD:

Bench Press

RDL

DB Push Jerk 20
TTB 1
DB Push Jerk 18
TTB 2...
DB Push Jerk 2
TTB 10

So Bench Press, my greatest friend and worst enemy, went alright. I am plateau-ing with that though. I can't really seem to get past doing 105 properly. I can do 115 but...it was iffy. I hope I can move off of it soon!

RDLs (Romanian Deadlifts) went alright but they hurt my back too. I only used 65lbs but it hurt. I really dislike Deadlifts. The rest of the WOD was good. I used 20lb dumbbells for the Push Jerks. Boy did they tire out your shoulders! The Toes To Bar were rough but I was able to actually do them at first. They were slightly farther away from the bar towards the end but...it was better than usual! This WOD was not timed.

No comments:

Post a Comment