Wednesday, May 5, 2010

La Cucaracha!

It's Cinco de Mayo! An excuse for people of all nationalities to eat copious Mexican food and drink gallons margaritas (as if I needed a holiday for an excuse to do THAT!) I hail from Ireland myself. You know, a few generations ago. I found this hilarious:


I still may be delirious from today's WOD however.

Wednesday, 5 May


KettleBell Fiesta!

400m Run
20 KB Snatches (10L/10R)
20 KB Clean and Press (10L/10R)
20 Swings

I started out with a 16kg KB but quickly had to go down to a 30lb KB. I ended up using a 25lb. My shoulders are getting torn up and, unlike DTM, I don't want to go so far as to tear something literally. This was really rough. In fact, my grip is still failing slightly and my hands are shaking. Also, my shoulders ache. Fun times. I finished in 33:17. Miserable but I feel like a got a great workout.

The gym cleared out pretty fast afterward. They were probably avoiding doing abs. I am on to you people!

No comments:

Post a Comment