Saturday, July 10, 2010

OH--IO!

Hey there from the Buckeye State. I am visiting my parents and family for a bit and it has been busy!

I managed to get in a good WOD on my own on Thursday.

3 Rounds For Time:

1k Run
20 Burpees
100 Squats

I ran what my parents call the "Donut Loop" in our neighborhood. It is slightly longer than 1k, but I needed it anyway. The Burpees and Squats weren't too bad, although the 3rd round of Squats were a bit rough. I forgot to time myself because I was trying to escape my parents' very large Golden Doodle who loves everyone and wants to be them ALL THE TIME. So mom distracted her while I sprinted out of sight, and forgot to start my watch. Oh well. A good workout all the same.

Friday I didn't workout but I did help my sister spread mulch.

Today I am planning on doing a workout when I get home from breakfast with my family. Should be good.

I love being home but I miss my gym! And DTM. Ha!

Good luck for all of you doing FGB today!

No comments:

Post a Comment