Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bench Press and Deadlifts, my Favorite.

If you know anything about me at all, you know I absolutely HATE Bench Press. Deadlifts are getting better. They aren't Overhead Squats, but they aren't horrible. Anyway, here was the workout for today:

Tuesday, 28 September:

Bench Press

RDL 10x3

Net Climb 1-9
Rope 5x

So I managed to do 1 of my working sets at 115 but my wrist just couldn't do it for any more than that. I went back down to 95 for my last 2 working sets for my bench press. I am not beating myself up because quite frankly, I don't care about bench press.

Romanian Deadlifts weren't too bad. I had to use the alternating grip to relive some of the stress in my wrist. I managed to get up to 135. I probably could have done more, but  I honestly don't want to hurt myself even more.

I ended up doing 2 net climbs and shouldn't have. I did climb the knotted rope once and got all the way to the top for the first time ever! I know that I can do it, I just hate heights and I don't feel safe up there.

Overall, it was an average WOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment