1. Eat clean foods and meals (meaning that I am following general Paleo guidelines) 90% percent of the time. I am doing pretty well with this, minus weekends. This one will be the hardest I think.
2. Let myself heal. I am not going to be able to go forward if I keep reinjuring my back. I know this goal should be an unsaid thing, but if you know me at all, you know I am not good at listening to myself. Now that I think about it, this one might be the hardest.
3. I would like to be able to do my previous working weights for deadlift and back squat by the end of the summer. I am not sure how long my back is going to take to heal but I know that it can take a while, so I am shooting for the end of summer. If it takes longer, so be it.
Previous working Deadlift: 215#
Previous working Back Squat: #175
4. I still want to do a frakkin' muscle up!
5. During this challenge I would like to keep track of inches lost, though I am not overly concerned with it. I do want to take note of it just so see if it changes with my diet. It should, but I would like proof. So here are my current measurements:
Waist: 29.5 inches
Hips: 36.5 inches
Thighs/butt: 40.5 inches (and this, my friends, is why I can't find jeans that fit. But I CAN squat a large amount of weight. Booyah!)
This is my new favorite picture:
|Maybe another goal should be a 95# TGU!|
Saturday, February 26
3 Rounds for Time:
21 KB Swings (1.5 pood)
12 Pull Ups
This is a short and sweet WOD and I scaled it down to a 1 pood KB (16kg) mostly because there is only one 1.5 pood KB at the gym and I am not exactly sure how much that weighed off the top of my head (I just looked it up, its about 52 pounds). I also did all Kipping Pull Ups with no band help. I did the whole thing in 11:00 and collapsed at the end. Also, my back is spasming so badly today I could hardly get out of bed. Fantastic. I am typing this up while wearing my super sexy old lady heating pad.
So much for all out.