|I totally squealed like a little girl when I saw it.|
via CrossFit Metro Center
I also must comment on how hilarious my life has been recently, even with the horrible weather and power outages. In all honesty, it could be worse. No one died. We didn't lose anything but some meat (including bacon, which it pains me to say). However, to ease the pain from bacon loss, the following things have been said either to me or by me over the past week or so. Names have been omitted to protect the not so innocent.
1) "I packed you a coconut water. Don't die from heat stroke if you work out today!"
2) "Do people know you drink wine?"
3) "Wow! You look like a girl!"
4) "Is this a bra or a swimsuit top? I don't care, I am wearing it."
5) "I may or may not be sitting in front of an open screen door, with ice in my bra, eating watermelon."
6) "Are you guys planning on coming over early? If so, I should probably put some pants on."
7) "I am basically a functioning alcoholic."
8) "I just wished a British guy a Happy 4th of July."
9) "You will absolutely not go on a 10 mile run. It is 100 degrees out."
10) "All the Avengers are on screen. Things are totally getting avenged."
I hope you had a splendiferous 4th of July! I leave you now with this hilarious picture:
|Things are about to get crazy.|